What happened here? Or, precisely, what DIDN'T happen here?
It's been about 2 months since I've blogged.
It's not like I haven't had something to say. You know me. I *always* have something to say. I've been busy, with a lot of this and that--a heap of this and a pile of that.
So here, in a bloggerly nutshell, it's what I would have said if I'd been more diligent:
* I tried new hair. I will probably go back to old hair. (See? Important stuff here.)
* Books, books, and more books. Some I write, some I order, and some I read.
* I still wear a cat on my head (or my lap) when I write, mainly because I sit when I write, and that's prime cat-on-Janet time.
* The monkey glass still exists for those days when I need my wine in a monkey glass. You know. Everyone has those days. My monkey glass is my treasure.
*The conference has come and gone, and I survived. Look for digital info next year. Yes, we are on Facebook and Twitter, thanks to someone younger and hipper than I. (Hard to believe, I know, but there is such a young woman.)
* I have Great Plans in the works for 2011. Ssssh, though. It's a secret, so it's just between us, okay?
Now, back to typing faster than I can think. It's a skill all writers should develop.
I promise I won't be so non-bloggery any more.