This is one of those weeks when I have a gazillion things to do, and for some reason, there are no extra hours in the day, and no extra days in the week! How fair is that? Pfffft.
I love lists. Allow me to make one. This is: TO DO THIS WEEK.
1. Finish going through the stuff that's been tucked aside for lo these many years. Take to Goodwill or the library or the garbage can as needed. I actually do enjoy doing this--but I'm always interrupted just as I get some momentum going. We have a joke in my family, that every time I go into the basement the phone (which is upstairs) will ring--and I never get there in time.
2. Once I have all these lovely open spaces, they'll probably need to be cleaned. I like that part.
3. Laundry Mountain needs to become Laundry Hill, or preferably Laundry Plains.
4. I really need new shoes. It snowed last night and my sandals aren't...well, they just aren't. Oh, my toes hate being encased in shoes. I need to get some comfy and snappy-looking shoes.
5. I HAVE TO REVISE MY BOOK! I really love revisions, I do, I do, I do. I'm looking forward to a revisionfest. I'm not the kind who can spread it out over a couple of weeks. I have to sit down and do it.
6. Oh yeah, there's my job. Lots and lots and lots to do there, too.
7. Tell my kids again and again how much I love them.
Okay, time to get going! How's YOUR week shaping up?